Are you USDA Organic?
- Good question! Check out our blog post here on this topic.
Do you supplement with grain?
- Yes – all our animals (poultry, pork, and dairy) receive some grain to supplement their diet. Check out the Why & How of Grain here.
Do you have an on-farm store with hours?
- No, but we currently offer on-farm pickup of herd shares.
Did you grow up farming?
- No, neither of us did. Check back soon for a blog post answer to this question. 🙂
- For all the details on our herd share program access to fresh, unprocessed, whole milk, please see our Herd Share page.
Do you offer goat milk shares?
- No. We like to focus on milking one species well and we have found that most people with a lactose/digestion issue have no problem with raw cow’s milk from our Jersey cows. Milking two species would also require separate equipment, cooling and storing facilities, which we aren’t interested in. And, lastly, we’ve found that we are not goat people. ;D
Do you offer farm tours?